Poches Chicken Stuffed with Crawfish
Partially deboned, stuffed, and seasoned with peppers, onions, garlic, and Poche's special blend of herbs and spices. Conveniently packaged in an oven-safe tray.
Unit Size: 3 1/2lb (Feeds 4-6 people)
1. preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Remove the lid from chicken and replace it with foil.
3. If frozen, bake the stuffed chicken for 1 ½ hour.
4. Carefully remove foil with an oven mitt, then bake 1 hour, uncovered, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F-170°F.
1. Thaw chicken in the refrigerator or in the microwave on a defrost setting.
2. Prepare grill for indirect cooking by placing hot coals on both sides of grate, using enough coal for 1 ½ hours of grilling time.
3. Remove lid from stuffed chicken pan and place on center of grill. Insert a meat thermometer into the deepest part of the breast.
4. Cover grill and cook for approximately 1 ½ hours, or until internal temperature reaches 165°-170°F.
Note: If cooking more than one chicken, add ½ hour per cooking time.