Camellia Jambalaya Cajun Seasoning Mix
For centuries, families in South Louisiana have gathered to enjoy world-famous Jambalaya. Our Camellia® Brand Jambalaya Cajun Seasoning Mix is a perfect blend of long grain rice, authentic Cajun spices and vegetables you can use to make a delicious meal.
JUST ADD MEAT OR SEAFOOD FOR A CLASSIC ONE-POT MEAL
- Cook 1-lb. sliced andouille (or other smoked sausage) in 1 tsp. oil in a medium pot over low heat. Add 2½ cups water and the Jambalaya Cajun Seasoning Mix. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pan and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until all water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, and fluff rice with a fork. Let rest uncovered for 5 minutes.
We’re vegetarian & vegan friendly too! Replace meat or seafood with mushrooms, cooked eggplant, or your favorite plant-based protein.
MAKE IT JUST RIGHT
- For extra favor, substitute 1 can diced tomatoes for 1 cup water
- Use a combination of chicken and sausage
- Add peeled shrimp during the last 5 minutes of cooking
Serving size per package: ¼ cup dry mix (50g)
Servings per package: 4.5 servings